If your refrigerator is leaking, a flooded basement or a leaking toilet is causing water damage you need someone to take care of the disaster, and restore your home. At Pasadena Water Damage we offer a complete range of residential water damage services like:
• Water Extraction
• Advanced Fast-Drying
• Cleanup & Disinfection
• Sewage Removal
• Temporary Off-Site Storage
• Waste Disposal
• Insurance Claim Processing
We will be onsite within 30 minutes from your call. Meanwhile, here are some things you can do to help:
• Turn off all electrical devices
• If possible, shut down the source of the water.
• Do not use any appliances that have been in contact with water
• Call your insurance company.
Stabalize structural materials of your property
To eliminate the possibility of microbial growth and mold formation
Even if you are dealing with sewage overflow, water abatement, a refrigerator or a washer leaking, when we arrive at your location, our main plan will contain the following steps:
1. Water Removal and Extraction: Using industrial vacuums, pumps and extractors we remove all bulk water from your home.
2. Structure drying: we will identify concealed water with proper detection equipment. Then, we move on to the drying process, that may take up to several days, depending on the materials that need to be dried and is performed using dehumidifiers, air movers, fans, blowers, air scrubbers.
3. Repair, reconstruction and restoration: we focus on regaining the ideal condition of your home by pursuing reconstruction activities. These include cleaning, repair, disinfecting of all items that have been in contact with possible contaminated waer
Keep in mind that we offer an initial free consultation, when we inform you upon your total loss and an approximate budget needed for your restoration process. We can spare you a lot more money by acting fast and isolating the disaster perimeter, thus preventing more damage to occur.
You can save your home and your belongings with just one quick call at (626) 710-4524